Musical Instruments

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Manifest Destiny

So I've been reading a lot about the laws of nature. I was introduced to something called the Law of Attraction. It explains how your thoughts can become things. What you think about, if you mix in emotion and a clear understand of what you want, you'll manifest it. I know to some this sounds insane, but I keep looking at example after example of people whom this has worked for. Some I've read about and some I know personally. I really do believe that people , places and things are energy and that we can attract like energy with our thoughs.

This brings me back to my music career. For years I have been saying that I want to score for film, I want to have an artist sing my songs...blah...blah..blah. But I've never focused on it. See, when you focus on something, it gets your mind going. You start collecting data about the subject. All of a sudden, opportunities will be presented to you. You'll be shown the way to make things happen.

Ever since I became serious about composing again, I've joined a composer forum with my music friends, have written more music than I have in a long time, have meet some wonderful musical contacts and I'm learning more than ever about music technology and music business. It's just a matter of time before I will be getting gigs to write. I know it :)

No comments: